Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daily Outfit: Boogie Bash

Here's a quick post of my outfit and other extras of our Christmas Party held last December 10 at PICC Reception Hall.
the invitation :)

posing near the photo wall... even the floor is groovy!
 Tunic used as dress: Forever 21, Beaded sandals: Tomato, belt: Landmark, bag: gift from sister, white & gold earrings

Yum, yum,yum... food c/o Via Mare 

Bianca Valerio and Bubbles
The hosts by the projector screen

Check out the "disco ball" raffle drop "box" :D

By the mezzanine

 
Bianca "interviewing" the best dressed female
The contestants of the SBSC Best Dance Crew

My teammates
As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'm not exactly the type of person who wears costume in a Costume Party. I'm just wearing the "essence" of it... in this this case, the theme is 70s inspired. The print of the dress and the beaded sandals are definitely 70s inspired :D

Sadly, I haven't won a single thing in the raffle (yet again! boo!). They gave away IPad, DSLRs, BB Playbook, Rudy Project watches, Plasma TVs, overnight stay at Mandarin Oriental, and other minor prizes. Well, better luck (again & again) next time.

Overall, it was a very fun night... good food, good company, good entertainment :)


XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Bongga ng give-away ah and like you, I am never lucky with them when it comes to Christmas parties. Boo! Haha!

    The dress has a very 70s vibe indeed. It looks lovely. I like the print. I don't think I have anything like yours. My closets more on solid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool dress!!! I like the colours! Very psychedelic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chyrel: yup bongga... but it would be much bongga if I actually won something :D thanks for the lovely comment about the dress! I love prints but I admit that it was a bit too colorful :D but it matches with the theme so all's good haha
    @ White List: thank you for the comment ... and also for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete