Thursday, December 15, 2011

Style Inspiration: New Girl

I always love Zooey Deschanel. I already mentioned her before as one of my style inspirations. Now, she has a new show - New Girl. Just like her real-life style, her character's (Jess) style has a quirky & fun vibe to it :) She's also girly--- and that reflects in her constant wearing of skirts, cardigans, and vintage wear. I recently found an article about Jess' style (you may read it here) and I just love every single thing she's wearing! Comfy but never compromising her style. Youthful but still sexy. Fun but not too over-the-top.

Here's more pics of Jess and her lovely style choices:

LOL she looks funny here... but great dress :D

I love the blazer+dress combination... but I usually prefer cardigans

So cute! :D
 *all photos courtesy of Wikipedia.com

XOXO

2 comments: