Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daily Outfit: Be My (Pink) Valentine

This was my work outfit yesterday, Valentine's Day :) I really don't want to wear red but in keeping with the Valentine spirit, I wore a pink dress (with red floral prints) and shoes instead. It was relatively hot yesterday so this dress is really a perfect outfit to wear since it's cotton. I finally wore the fuschia pink flats I bought at SM (see my previous post). I just love how the pink shoes matches with the dress.

dress: bazaar-bought, belt: Landmark, earrings: gift from friend, flats: Solemate@SM Dept Store
On another note, I'm really excited on our upcoming trip to Legazpi City! This is my first time going to Bicol Region :D I will finally get to see the actual Mayon Volcano instead of just seeing pictures of it on countless textbooks :P I just hope the weather will be on our side...

I'm really sleepy now. I spent an extra 1 1/2 hours in the office today so I'm tired.

Goodnight! :D


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment