Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Style Inspiration: Jessica Quirk

As I mentioned in my last post, my outfits are getting simpler so I rely on accessories to "quirkify" me. I've been following a blog for some time and I think she is the perfect example of what I want my outfits to be --- simple & basic outfits but in really amazing colors matched with gorgeous "look at me" accessories. If she does wear prints, she does it with flair. So who I'm I talking about? Her name is Jessica Quirk (love her last name too!) and her blog is What I Wore.

She even wrote a book about style tips & inspirations and of course, her daily outfits :) I wish I could get a copy of this book in the Philippines but it looks like it's only available in the US and online. I tried to look for this at the local bookstores but unfortunately, they don't have it.

book cover
For now, I just have to stalk browse through her blog. Hope you'll enjoy reading her blog too :)

XOXO

* picture courtesy of Ballantine Books







No comments:

Post a Comment