Monday, May 2, 2011

Sale-ing

It was soooo hot last Sunday that I can't stand the heat inside the house! I decided to go to a mall ASAP :D  I really thought that I was safe to go to SM Makati (which is actually nearer to where I currently live) thinking that SM Megamall is the only SM branch in Manila that is on sale right now.... well, I was so wrong! I completely forgot that May 1 is Labor Day so all SM stores have a Labor Day sale :p (though the Megamall sale is still THE sale to go to).

If there's a sale, that's where you'll probably see me :p As much as I don't want to buy, sale has a way of finding me :D ... like we are meant to be together!

Anyway, the bottomline is, I ended up buying again ... but I'm so happy with what I found last Saturday. The good news is, I only both 2 items (as oppose to the Mega hoard). So here it is:


tawny bag with stitching and gold buckles. Bag: BellaDonna


Multicolored beaded sandals. This was actually bought at Tomato Glorietta (they are also on sale) 
 I love the bag so much that I immediately used it the following day to work. Here's my Monday work outfit (together with the newly acquired bag):


Chiffon dress: thrifted, Shoes: Shubizz, bag: SM Dept Store


upclose pic of the dainty floral prints
It wasn't really my intention but my look ended up to be retro looking (which I love). It's like a secretary style of sorts... I think :P

Until my next post! XOXO

2 comments: