Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daily Outfit: Black & White Redux

Just a quick post of what I wore today. I'm already a bit sleepy :D Here's my work outfit today. I wore a dress that I recently bought online (www.vivavintage.multiply.com). Thank god it fits :D Usually when I buy online, it's either a bit smaller or a bit larger than described. This one's just right :) I also love the polka dot print and the silk fabric.

dress: bought online, bag: gift from sister, belt: Landmark, watch: bought online, bangle: bazaar bought, ring: Forever 21
To match the black & white color of the dress, I used my black & white houndstooth bag given to me by my sister last Christmas. I finished my outfit with a red belt to give the look some color and some black accessories (watch, lace plastic bangle, and studded bug ring). Lastly, I wanted to be comfortable so I wore my trusty flats :)
upclose pic of the accessories

love the houndstooth print of the bag
So that's it for now. I have to sleep... My eyes are really droopy :P


XOXO




3 comments:

  1. Lovely bag, esp the houndstooth print on it. Very classy and classic! Great outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for liking the bag and outfit :) have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT's really a challenge when buying online. Most times I get disappointed when I receive the package cause it doesn't fit me well. :(

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete