Friday, January 6, 2012

Daily Outfit: Hodgepodge

Here's yet another quick post--- this time of my Friday casual work outfit. I’m not going for a particular style that's why it’s a hodgepodge of different items. My sheer top is more on the vintage/romantic side and the bag is a bit quirky...

white sheer top: bought from Australia, bag: Elements @ Landmark
 The studded wedge is somewhat edgy...

studded wedges: Mario D' Boro @ SM
...and the watch is definitely sporty :D

watch: Puma (birthday gift from friends)
  The important thing is that I still look presentable in the office hahaha. 

 I’m really looking forward to the weekend :D I’m thinking about doing thrift shopping. I kinda miss doing it… I just hope that my bed wouldn’t miss me too much :P If my plan does push through, I hope I'll be able to score great finds and post it here.

Enjoy the weekend!


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Your blouse is ever so pretty and dainty! I especially love the pussy bow that ties on the side; perfect!

    ...And thank you ever so much for the lovely comments you leave on my blog! You are all too kind ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your studded shoes!! How was your thrift hunting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @someonelikeyou: thanks for the sweet comment! I know how much you love romantic and vintage looking outfits :)

    @ Chyrel Gomez: thanks for the comment :) my thrift hunting didn't push through, you'll see the reason why on my new post :D hopefully, this weekend it will finally happen hahaha

    ReplyDelete